Kalle,

Thanks for letting me know.  I knew that they weren't Apache projects...and
I already know which version of Tapestry I want to use.

Apparently, the issue goes away if I manually add tapestry5-jquery before
attempting to add tapestry-bootstrap.  Maybe the whole issue is that
tapestry5-jquery isn't in the main Maven repo and its doing its best to
pull from there.  Live, learn.  But if tapestry5-jquery is a dependency of
tapestry-bootstrap, shouldn't bootstrap pull it from the proper sources?