Hi Boris,

I've always considered tapestry-stitch as more of a "how to" rather than a
jar that you'd want on your classpath. I see the main benefit being the
live demo where you can see the examples running in a servlet container and
then the github repo where you can dig a bit deeper.

I've never created an official release and the version has remained at
0.0.1-SNAPSHOT. It's probably easiest to copy / paste the code from the
live demo or from github.

I'm assuming you were referring to the component library (ie the jar). Or
did you want the demo war?