I have a simple page that has an ActivationContext.  I'd like to handle a
simple ajax call with one parameter.

When I use componentResource.createEventLink("foo"), the URL contains the
ActivationContext, like this:

/ih/view:foo?t:ac=77

I don't need the ActivationContext for this call, and I want to post the ajax
call, so this URL won't work.

I know that I can hard code the URL as:

/ih/view:foo

Then add my parameter

/ih/view:foo/someval

And handle it just fine...

void onFoo(String param) { ... }

But hard coding the URL doesn't feel like the tapestry way.. is there a better
way?

Thanks in advance
Tony

________________________________
Since 1982, Starpoint Solutions has been a trusted source of human capital and
solutions. We are committed to our clients, employees, environment, community
and social concerns. We foster an inclusive culture based on trust, respect,
honesty and solid performance. Learn more about Starpoint and our social
responsibility at http://www.starpoint.com/social_responsibility

This email message from Starpoint Solutions LLC is for the sole use of the
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
Starpoint Solutions shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.