Sorry, I forgot the code.  There is nothing special, I have only included a
component called "PagedGrid" in the TML(instead of the classic Grid) file
and a code for specific GridDataSource in java file. The component works
fine, but the ajax actionlink  throw the mentioned exception. This only
happen in the page which i added the component.

TML:

    <t:weaves.PagedGrid t:id="testPagedSource" inPlace="true"
            pagedsource="TestPagedSource"></t:weaves.PagedGrid>

   <t:actionlink t:id="test" t:zone="testZone> try ajax</t:actionlink>
  <t:zone t:id="testZone"> ${greeting}!</t:zone>

JAVA:

public CollectionPagedGridDataSource getTestPagedSource() {
        return new CollectionPagedGridDataSource(this.bookingsResultDS,
                BookingHolder.class);
}

    @Component
    private Zone testZone;