Hi,
I want to create my custom exception handling, I saw there are a few ways to
replace the Exception Report Page or override the RequestExceptionHandler and
again replace the default page. But is it possible to handle only specific type
of exceptions, or exceptions from specific pages or forms, and to leave the
rest to the default? It will be best if it can be done to redirect diferent
exceptions to different pages again depending on the concrete page or form
where the exception is thrown

Best Regards!