Hi,
I read about exceptions and error handling in tapestry, but still can not find
the best way, to send messages to front-end. I want to be able to send
exception messages and error codes, as I can do it in jquary ajax success or
error blocks. When I throw some custom exception I don't want to redirect to
the exception page, but to show the message in pop-up to the user. Or to send
different completion messages and to display them in dialogs. I managed to open
dialogs with callbacks of ajax object as here:
                     ajaxResponseRenderer.addCallback(new JavaScriptCallback() {

                                        @Override
                                        public void run(JavaScriptSupport
javaScriptSupport) {

javaScriptSupport.addScript("showErrorModal();");
                                        }
                                })

, but still can not make it enough generic. And it is not working working when
I submit the whole page.