StreamableResource is a kind of wrapper around Resource that includes
additional information needed to generate asset URLs and a bunch of other
related concerns.

There's a StreamableResourceSource service.

Oops, that's unfortunate; you'll need the internal ResourceChangeTracker
service (which implementes ResourceDependencies) generate a
StreamableResource.

We should probably provide an override of getStreamableResource() that
provides the ResourceChangeTracker for you, since it is internal.  And
actually, one that defaults StreamableResourceProcessing for you as well.