Ville

Lähettäjä: Nathan Quirynen [mailto:nat...@pensionarchitects.be]
Lähetetty: 9. syyskuuta 2013 15:35
Vastaanottaja: users@tapestry.apache.org
Aihe: Re: Eclipse Tapestry5 Plugin update

Hey this looks great!
I'm having some problem though, when I tried to update the plugin I always
get a popup like following:

Please provide login details for dl.bintray.com:
username:
password:

I don't know if this is a problem on my end or not, because I have not had
this before (also not when I installed the first version of your plugin)
So yeah not sure what is going on here, but others don't have this problem?

Nathan