I'm using a standard select menu nested within a loop. The boolean values
come from my hibernate entity. I took a look at the enumSelectModel, I'm
just not sure how to get it to work with my entity.

.tml

      <t:Loop source="fields" value="field" encoder="encoder">
                <t:Select value="field.propertyValue"
clientId="${field.propertyName}" model="selectModel"
blankOption="literal:never" encoder="encoderSelect"/>
    </t:Loop>

.java

    @Property
    private FieldEntity field;

    @Prroperty
    private List<FieldEntity> fields;

    @Inject
    private SelectModelFactory selectModelFactory

    public SelectModel getSelectModel() {
        List<Boolean> tardies = new ArrayList<Boolean>();
        tardies.add(true);
        tardies.add(false);
        return this.selectModelFactory.create(tardies);
    }

    public ValueEncoder getEncoderSelect() {
        return new ValueEncoder<Boolean>() {
            public String toClient(Boolean value) {
                return value.toString();
            }
            public Boolean toValue(String clientValue) {
                return "true".equals(clientValue) ? true : false;
            }
        };
    }

FieldEntity.class