Well ideally I would like to avoid setting up the abstract class but at
lest I have a starting point that I believe I can make it to work.
I do have one more question though. Is it possible somehow to automate
this?

I have my business class that recieves hibernate classes vie a constructor
and each one of those gets the Session object. Can I somehow connect this
automatically when my test runs or should I create new objects manually
each time?

Thanks

--
Sincerely