Hi there,

   tapestry supports a constructor invocation depdending on Inject
annotation. There is a constructor plan creation method in the ioc (Util)
and there is also a method invocation plan. From the call trace it looks
like the constructor plan is using the method invocation plan but I saw no
sign of invoking a method that way.

I can create a method invoker myself but I wonder if tapestry is capable to
invoke certain methods of an object on its own.

Something like:

myMethod(@Inject Session session, @Inject SomeOtherService service, String
myParameter);

IocMethodInvoker.invoke(object, "myMethod", "string parameter");
-> So the ioc looks for the longest method that can resolve all annotated
parameters and the one that are not annotated are filled up with the
parameter provided in the same order.

Is there anything like that?

Cheers,

Martin (Kersten),