Actually, I hope to extend the stack concept to allow modules to be
included in the stack.

RequireJS's optimize does a bit more; you specify some module names and it
figures out the transitive dependencies and builds a single script. That
would be great, but I'm not sure I can pull it off.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210