Hi guys.

So I've might have come across a bug in 5.4.22 when trying to add a css
class to an element.

The Element#addClassName is deprecated and delegate to Element#attribute
where attributes named "class" now gets special treatment.

The problem I'm seeing is that Element#attribute overrides the class
attribute.

In Element#updateAttribute there is a namespace test and looks like it's
failing as given namespace is null and attribute namespace is empty string.
[1]

If I instead provide empty string as namespace in the Element#attribute
then the isClass test fails as the namespace is not null. [2]

Can anyone confirm the issue - and should I open a JIRA?

----
Element.class#updateAttribute
[1] if (cursor.matches(namespace, name))
{
[2] boolean isClass = namespace == null && name.equals("class");

if (!(force || isClass))
{
return;
 }