Thanks Lance, I actually seen his post about Valums last night which I
believe is the same library tapestry-jquery is using. I moved away from the
component after seeing the licensing agreement.

Anyhow, I stumbled upon this component which looks pretty promising.

https://github.com/blueimp/jQuery-File-Upload

Demo
http://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/

I'm going to try and get it working over the weekend, if I figure it out
I'll share the code.

--
George Christman
www.CarDaddy.com