Norman, I implemented something I called Invoker lately. It was quite easy
to do field injection and calling methods where you inject all parameters.
The mixed part was quite difficult though (provide some parameters and
inject the others). Also be aware of that the ordering of methods is not
guaranteed in any way using JDK 7 192 and above (getDeclaredMethods and
getMethods along with getConstructors now return methods in random order).
I fixed the issue by using ASM and visit each method in the order they are
stored within the class file (which is the exact order you define it in the
java file).

So beside this if you are doing invocation and injection on fields and
methods go ahead. This wont take more then an hour at most. If you need
additional help, just ask. You can even invoke and create private classes /
constructors and methods which comes quite handy in case of writing test
cases.

Cheers,

Martin (Kersten)