On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:40:42 +0200, Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <thiag...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:28:34 -0300, Muhammad Gelbana <m.gelb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Here comes the problem. When I edit my code, and build my module into a
.jar file, the build is broken because the .jar file is already used by the loaded web app in jetty. So I can't make use of the class-reloading feature.

It seems you're adding the same classes twice in the classpath. This should be avoided anyway.

What are you using to launch Jetty? jetty:run sucks for multi-project development. RunJettyRun or embedded Jetty instance work waaaaaaaaaaaay better.

Probably i have same issue. Actually I thought its not issue, its consequence. :)

I'm using 'gradle jettyRun' and when jetty is running and i deploy tapestry module JAR with changed tapestry components. It ends up with 'Unable to resolve .... to a component class name.' exception. So as you said, can i deploy tapestry module without such error? Thanks for answer.

And even if I do no include jars and just use Eclipse's projects. I have to edit almost all my modules by annotating them, to explicitly state the
modules they depend on.

You mean @Submodule?