I have an instance of org.apache.tapestry5.Block and I would like to get this
block's content as a String.

When I inspect that Block instance, I see the block content that I need to get:
there is a field called "elements" which is an ArrayList with 3 elements. One
of them is an ExpansionPageElement and it has a field called "binding" which
has a field called "label" which contains my text.

However Block seems to have no methods I can call to get the value of that
"label" field.

I imagine this means that it's wrong of me to try to get that value, but I'm
not clear why.

Should I just give up and try to change the design, or there is a way to get
the value of that "label" field ? After all that value is there and it was
actually supposed to be there, so I don't know the reason why Tapestry doesn't
want that content to be retrievable.