I tried importJavaScriptLibrary and it is really done dynamically.

I did what you proposed:

@Inject @Path("context:js/jquery-ui-1.8.19.custom.min.js")
protected Asset jqueryUi;
 @Inject @Path("context:js/TableTools.js")
protected Asset tableTools;
 @Inject @Path("context:js/dataTables.editor.min.js")
protected Asset dataTablesEditorMin;
 @Inject @Path("context:js/dataTables.editor.commons.js")
protected Asset dataTablesEditorCommons;

In Java code I'm then checking whether I have data for datatable or not. If
I have the data, I'm importing the libraries:

     // import datatables and tabletools JS libraries
    javaScriptSupport.importJavaScriptLibrary(jqueryUi);
        javaScriptSupport.importJavaScriptLibrary(tableTools);
        javaScriptSupport.importJavaScriptLibrary(dataTablesEditorMin);
        javaScriptSupport.importJavaScriptLibrary(dataTablesEditorCommons);

It works perfectly :), thank you :).

Regards,
Lidija