Sorry for the thread revival, however I am coming up against the same problem.

I have a page needs to be served via https for some customers and http for others.

If I request the page via https without the @Secure annotation, all ajax event urls are incorrectly altered to:
http://domain:443/app/page:event
- both the protocol and port are incorrect in this case.

If I request the page via https with the @Secure annotation, ajax event urls are correctly altered to:
https://domain/app/page:event

Another problem is, when requesting the page via http with the @Secure annotation redirect incorrectly to https: https://domain:80/app/page <https://maps.vodafone.com.au:80/VHAMap-stage/publiccoverage/public-vf>
- not sure why port 80 is added, it is not needed in our config.

So my question is, how can I achieve the behaviour of @Secure dynamically and only if the request is made over https?

Thanks, Paul.