On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 06:27:46 -0200, Muhammad Gelbana <m.gelb...@gmail.com> wrote:

6 months ! Really ?! :'(

That's his guess and only his. Maybe even Howard, himself, the main force behind Tapestry, doesn't know. I guess the best answer is "we don't know". In addition, you can use the 5.4-alpha versions right now with little risk of getting things broken later. Tapestry 5.4-alpha-22 is already using Bootstrap 3.

*Muhammad Gelbana*
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mgelbana