Each of the row in my datatable represents an object with an image that
should be displayed in a zone. The zone should refresh after each row
change because the image for that object can be changed.

What I did was simply refresh the whole page with JavaScript after the row
was successfully edited (and file uploaded through editor). There's
probably some more elegant solution but it's ok for what I need:

So I'm calling location.reload(); on editor's onSubmitSuccess. If success,
location.reload() then reloads the whole page and object in the zone is
displayed ok.

Regards,
Lidija