On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 04:54:14 -0200, Anil Agnihotri <anil.agnihotr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello All,

Hi!

I have a working application (Tapestry 5.3.2 + Hibernate + MySQL) Dev’ed
with Eclipse Helios (with Maven, Jetty, Hibernate installation). Let alone my application, if I even try to run “First Tapestry Project” mentioned at http://tapestry.apache.org/getting-started.html (with Tapestry 5.4-alpha-24, a DB with One Table, with proper Hibernate Tool Configuration and Code Generation) I am facing the same problem.

The First Tapestry project doesn't use tapestry-hibernate, so this JAR shouldn't be in its classpath.

The problem is when I try to port this application on Eclipse Juno or
Eclipse Kepler, the browser never loads the application page and the
console output gets infinitely stuck at “INFO: HHH000046: Connection
properties: {user=root, password=****}

Have you checked whether the project is correctly configured at Eclipse, with the right source folders, no exclusions, etc? That the database configurations are correct?

By the way, this error isn't related to Tapestry at all.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br