On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 17:38:21 -0200, Matthias <thegreatme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I'd like to create a multi page form. Something like this: http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/pfwiki.nsf/E06D910022D5E2E2852578D2005ACCDF/%24file/MultiPageForm.jpg

But I'm unsure whats the best approach with tapestry is. I tried to use Blocks, but I'm not to happy with it. It would be great if there's any good example or if anyone have a nice advice.

Just do what you just described: use different pages sharing a same layout and a @SessionState object. Or put everything in the same page but use some JavaScript package to emulate tabs. It wouldn't be really multi page, as it would work inside one single page.

Why aren't you happy with blocks? They're pretty good for some scenarios. Here's a good example from the Tapestry documentation which can be used for you to implement what you want: http://tapestry.apache.org/switching-cases.html.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br