Hi,

I am facing issue related to HTTPS in tapestry. My tomcat server is HTTPS
enabled. When I try to access the login page of my tapestry application I got
below message.

"Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.
Hint: https://demo-ccbo.gecko.aw.atos.net/

"

[cid:image001.png@01CF120F.4230D660]

My application is secured, I have configured below in appmodule.java

"configuration.add(SymbolConstants.SECURE_ENABLED, "true")";

Still all the pageLinks and actionLinks generating http request.

Any idea guys why it is happening?

Regards

Mahendra