Geoff, this is really great. It's amazing how much of an improvement
it is to display the file listings in separate tabs.

A minor thing, in Chrome (but not IE) it looks like there's a layout
problem with the checkboxes on the
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/examples/component/subformcomponent1
page (and on the other two Sub-Form demos). Might want to use an HTML
label element or t:label component there as well so you can click on
the label to check the checkbox.