On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 13:01:35 -0200, Oleg Gulyaev <futuj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all!

Hi!

I return a link from an ajax event handler, which can refresh zone or redirect to some url.

That's weird, because if you return a Link in an event handler, no matter if it's called by AJAX or not, it should cause a redirection. If not, check whether some exception happened server- or client-side.

Can I somehow force Tapestry to redirect user to same url?

If not in an AJAX request, you can just return 'this' (without quotes). If yes, create a Link using the PageRenderLinkCreatorSource service and one of hte createPageRenderLink() methods.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br