Very off topic but lemme stick my big nose in.

Happy Monday comrade :)

I empathise like a mf dude.  I know a cpl devs that rely on ant rather than
mvn for their build tool for this dependency stuff and with good reason.
Jumpstart is an ant build funnily.

When I find a recipe that works, I sit on it for a dev cycle or three or
four.  Create a basic project and leave it in a git branch for rebuilding
in 6 months to see what breaks.

When stuff doesn't break its a bonus!

Software takes a lot of resources to build and maintain well.

I hear there are good saunas in Russia, take an hour off and let off some
steam, pardon my pun, but that's what I do here in Australia.  Pro tip,
fragrant water splashed on the fire works a treat.  If using a cpl drops of
eucalyptus, watch out for its flammability, u really want to dilute that in
2L.  For hours afterwards your breath will be like an angelic koala :)

Good luck with your building.  I personally break my projects into ejbs,
rest and web.  Makes building and maintaining easier though it requires a
bit more time.  And I've got more time than java dependency chasing foo.

Chris

PS, the best programmers in the world are in Bondi beach.  I should know, I
look at him in the mirror from time to time ;)