Answering in the users mailing list, as it's the right place for this discussion.

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:09:59 -0300, Swapna <swapna_n...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have an eventLink inside the table, the event link id gets changed once the table zone is refreshed. once zone refreshed, event handler doesn't get called.

You can provide an id yourself to avoid problems, but I don't think that's related to the problem.

  For what I have seen, is the event link id getting changed.

Any help is appreciated.

<t:zone t:id="tableZone" id="tableZone">
 <t:jquery.datatable ........
         rowIndex = "currentIndex"
<t:eventLink t:event="balExpand" t:zone="balZone" t:context="${currentIndex}" ></t:eventLink>

Never, never, never ever use ${} expansions to bind parameters. It's wrong or useless in 100% of the times. It should have been t:context="currentIndex".

public Object onBalExpand(String currentIndex) {
    return balZone;
}

Never return a zone instance directly: return zone.getBody(). That's probably the source of your problem.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br