Hi Ken!

this sounds more like a "persistence" question, to be honest. How do you store / persist the user data?

Jens

Am 15.03.14 06:44, schrieb Ken in Nashua:
Hi Folks,

I want to create a web site data model whereby... whatever a user creates...
they own.

And when they come back to the website to operate again... they will see only
what they own.

Its not as much as page based security as it is object based security... as in
model object.

Are there annotations available or mechanisms within tapestry-security to
perform this in one hit so I can just put it at the top of my class (an
annotation) or page and operate only on what the owner created ?

Thanks