In T5.4, the event "t5:zone:did-update" fires only after zone has been
updated, which is too late to add overlay to the zone.

I need to add the zone overlay just after user clicks on a ajax-enabled
EventLink / ActionLink (including paging and sorting links in Grid), or
just after user submits an ajax-enabled Form - before server starts
processing the request (which may take a few seconds).

In T5.3, one could attach to Tapestry.TRIGGER_ZONE_UPDATE_EVENT, which was
being fired before request was sent to server, so it was suitable for this
case. In T5.4, looking at module "t5/core/events" I found no event which
would fire before an ajax request for zone update is sent to server.

Maybe a different approach is needed?