Hi all,

We developed a templating system that allows a user to design a page (using
CKEditor) and use tapestry properties to populate dynamic areas.

The rendering is performed using a <t:dynamic> component and standard
${property} syntax.

This is perfectly working, but raises an exception if the user uses an
unknown property (i.e. ${foo.bar}, where foo or bar do not exist). I would
like to build a dynamic property conduit to handle this (this could work
either like a universal property provider within a component, or as a
“missing_property” fallback, similar to the “missing_method” method in
ruby).

Ideally, I could add an annotation to a method in the component that would
be called in case a a property cannot be found, with the name of the
property as parameter.

Any idea where I should start?

Regards

Guillaume