Hi,

I'd like to see, more layers in t5, one is the easy way of creating a rest
api, or the page class without template as mentioned by Howard, this should
be enough for the Single page app like angularJS, maybe it's already there,
but not so visible to me.

Another layer will be the complicated page/component support as what t5.3
has now which is not really needed by SPA.  I'd say T5.3/4 is very similar
to the current version of ExpressJS, it does everything, and a new
framework, HAPIjs is more on the rest api creation/validation, It is
getting popular nowadays as it works pretty well with SPA,  ExpressJS
version 4 is having some changes to meet the new requirement.  might be
worth to take a look at hapijs for the future improvements of t5.

a.c