I wrote this one a few years ago. It's a mixin that you can attach to the
grid. It fetches more rows using the pagination links and adds them to the
page. This allows it to works the way Lance wants, it works with or without
javascript enabled. Most/all of the work is done by a jquery
 lib

https://github.com/trsvax/tapestry-bootstrap/blob/BootstrapBlog/src/main/java/com/trsvax/bootstrap/mixins/InfiniteScroll.java