hi,

Why is my alerts component rendering all alerts twice, first in order then
once again in reversed order?

w/ tap 5.4 beta 3, my tapestry alerts component is rendering all the
org.apache.tapestry5.alerts.Alert objects twice. 1st in the correct order,
and then once again in the reverse order. So if I register 3 alert objects,
as in my page class example below, i end up with twice as many alerts in my
UI than I need/want (see attached screenshot for clarity)

anyone notice anything obvious that I might have done wrong?
thanks

Template
-------------
                <t:zone t:id="formZone">
                    <form t:type="form" t:id="registerForm"
class="form-horizontal text-left" zone="^">
                        <t:alerts />
                        <fieldset>
                                <t:label for="emailAddress" class="col-lg-4
control-label">enter your email address</t:label>
                                    <input t:type="textfield"
t:id="emailAddress" value="emailAddress" placeholder="Type your email
address here"/>
                            <button t:type="submit" t:id="register"
class="btn btn-default btn-lg" value="Register for Download"/>
                        </fieldset>
                    </form>
                </t:zone>

Page Class
----------------
...    private Object onSelectedFromRegister() {
        if (registerForm.getHasErrors()) {
            return this;
        }

        alertManager.alert(Duration.SINGLE, Severity.SUCCESS,
messages.format("success", emailAddress));
        alertManager.alert(Duration.SINGLE, Severity.INFO,
messages.format("success", emailAddress));
        alertManager.alert(Duration.SINGLE, Severity.ERROR,
messages.format("success", emailAddress));

        emailAddress = null;
        return formZone;