On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 09:39:33 -0300, Chris Poulsen <mailingl...@nesluop.dk> wrote:

I dont think onSuccess is called if validation fails, perhaps one could
adjust the outcome of the validation phase of the form like suggested.

Yeah, I just noticed that after I posted the message, and you're right about the validation phase (specifically of the form) being the right place for putting that code. Thanks for pointing this! :)

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <