Hi,

I was trying to apply @AssertTrue on a boolean field.
I noticed that it is ignored during the server side validation. So I
implemented custom validation on my page in onValidate().
Now I tried to attach a custom client side validation to my field annotated
with @AssertTrue as it is described at
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/examples/input/contributingvalidators

But it does not seem to work either. This made me wonder if there is
validation on checkbox/boolean is ignored/not added on purpose.

Is this a correct observation?
I guess I will need to create a page specific JS for this particular
checkbox validation. Any other suggestions?

Cheers,
Balazs