Hi all!

I have a loop within zone:

<t:zone t:id="answersZone" id="answersZone">
        <t:loop source="csCustomerSurvey.csAnswers" value="csAnswerCurrent">
            <cs:csAnswerComponent t:csAnswer="csAnswerCurrent"/>
        </t:loop>
</t:zone>

Also I have a selector, that changes csCustomerSurvey.csAnswers and
rerenders this zone.

<t:select t:id="selectCategory" t:model="csCategoryModel"
t:value="csCustomerSurvey.questionsCategory"  t:zone="answersZone"/>

When selected value is changed, I set csAnswers of csCustomerSurvey
and return body of the zone:

@OnEvent(value = EventConstants.VALUE_CHANGED, component = "selectCategory")
public Block onValueChangedFromSelectCategory(CsCategory csCategory)
{
         csCustomerSurvey.setQuestionsCategory(csCategory);
         csCustomerSurvey.setCsAnswers(new HashSet<CsAnswer>());
         for (CsQuestion csQuestion : csCategory.getQuestions()){
              csCustomerSurvey.getCsAnswers().add(new
CsAnswer(csQuestion, csCustomerSurvey));
         }
   return answersZone.getBody();
}

inside a csAnswerComponent I have a parameter, fields of that are
changed in this component:

@Property
@Parameter(required = true, allowNull = false, defaultPrefix =
BindingConstants.PROP)
private CsAnswer csAnswer;

when I hit submit, i get

Caused by: org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException:
Parameter 'csAnswer' of component
somePage:customersurveycomponent.csanswercomponent is bound to null.
This parameter is not allowed to be null. [at classpath:somePage.tml,
line 23]
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.transform.ParameterWorker$3$1.readFromBinding(ParameterWorker.java:275)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.transform.ParameterWorker$3$1.get(ParameterWorker.java:381)

How can I fix it?
Thanks.