On Thu, 15 May 2014 18:59:37 -0300, John <j...@quivinco.com> wrote:

I have a time picker component I need to pass an array of dates to. The picker will use the dates to choose whether displayed hours and minutes are selectable. I want all the disabling/enabling code to be client side.

Do I pass data to the js functions in my regulra component in the same way as I would in mixins using a JSONObject and call addInitialiserCall in afterRender?

Yep, you can do that. addInitializerCall(), addScript() and require() (5.4+) all work the same way regardless of being used in a page, component or mixin.

Or is there a better/standard approach?

Another approach, which is the one most used by Tapestry 5.4 internally, is to pass the data in data-* attributes.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br