On Sun, 01 Jun 2014 13:02:33 -0300, Boris Horvat <horvat.z.bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well from what I can see, it is not possible to put form in the middle of
the table, so that means I will have to put it around the table. However
for me this is a bit tricky cause inside I have a lot of loop iteration for the same source, hence when the form is submitted those loops will try to
populate the same source.

Loop nor Form check whether they're inside a <table> or anything like that. Your problem is elsewhere. In addition, you didn't set an HTML id in your zone: <t:zone t:id="zone">. t:id isn't (HTML) id. Try <t:zone t:id="zone" id="zone">. Geoff just warned you you're generating invalid HTML.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br