Here's one that worked, producing a module called jquery-ui:

    public static void contributeModuleManager(MappedConfiguration<String,
Object> configuration,
            @Path("/META-INF/assets/js/jquery-ui-1.9.1.js") Resource jqueryUi) {
        configuration.add("jquery-ui", new
JavaScriptModuleConfiguration(jqueryUi));
    }

HTH,

Geoff