Hi,

I'm decorating the RequestExceptionHandler in order to handle exceptions and
then redirecting to the previous page (the one I find in the "Referer" HTTP
header).

This works fine for normal page requests but I would like to handle also the
case of Ajax requests. The JavaDoc of
RequestExceptionHandler.handleRequestException
(http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry5/services/RequestExceptionHandler.html)
 says:

"The handler is also responsible for setting the response status and the
X-Tapestry-ErrorMessage response header. These are very important in Ajax
requests to allow the client-side logic to detect the error and present it to
the user."

I couldn't find documentation to figure out to what values I should set the
response status and the X-Tapestry-ErrorMessage response header. Does anyone
have suggestions ?
Thanks in advance.