When I try to debug javascript in a client, the whole script appears as a
single long line; all the whitespace and comments are missing.  I'd like to
see my javascript in all its bulky, multi-line, commented glory - at least
while I'm debugging.  It used to be so but of course I can't figure out
what I did to cause the change.

I had some trouble a while back with yui compressor which was resolved
using advice from the archives (see pom.xml excerpt below) and it might
have been right around then that I broke this - although my attention was
elsewhere.  I am also using JQuery courtesy of org.got5.

It looks as though the (unwanted) work is being done by
AssetsModule.ResourceMinimizer as I get this in the console when I request
the page:

> [INFO] AssetsModule.ResourceMinimizer Minimized context:js/MyTest.js
> (5,068 input bytes of JavaScript to 2,239 output bytes in 543.65 ms, 55.82%
> reduction)

I import my js like this in the component class:

> @Import(library = { "context:/js/MyTest.js" }, stylesheet =
> "context:/css/MyTest.css")
> public class MyTest {

Here's some configuration I set in app.properties (reported from within the
template) which might be relevant:

   - tapestry.production-mode = false
   - tapestry.compress-whitespace = false
   - tapestry.combine-scripts = false
   - tapestryVersion = 5.3.7
   - tapestry.enable-minification = false

I've tried Chrome's "Empty cache and hard reload" to no avail; same problem
in Firefox / Firebug.

Script in a <script> element in the template is left in tact - comments and
all.

Any help much appreciated.

Claude

yui and JQuery in my pom.xml...