Hello I have an embedded component into another component but when I try to
launch i got this :

"Exception assembling root component of page Index: Exception assembling
embedded component 'mainlayout' (of type
atos.smt.livraison.components.MainLayout, within Index): Exception
assembling embedded component 'loginlayout' (of type
atos.smt.livraison.components.LoginLayout, within Index:mainlayout): Unable
to instantiate instance of transformed class
atos.smt.livraison.components.LoginLayout:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException"

What the problem could be ?