Hi everyone,
I have a page with a couple of custom components in it, most of them are
containing different inputs. In the page after all components I have submit
button. By pressing the submit button I want to execute different things in the
components. I thought the onSuccess methods in the components will be called,
but they are not. I want to call some methods from the components but I can not
access them, because these components are not injected in my java class, they
are only injected in the tml file as markup, because it's being done inside a
loop, they are dynamic number. Is there a way to fire event from the page and
to be caught in the components? I saw only the onValidate is called everywhere,
but onSuccess, onSubmit, etc. - not