There are different data attribute values on the <th> depending on which
sort you have.

Snippet from the GridColumns.java:

        if(!isSortDisabled()){
            switch (getSortForColumn())
            {
                case ASCENDING:
                    writer.attributes("data-grid-column-sort", "ascending");
                    break;

                case DESCENDING:
                    writer.attributes("data-grid-column-sort",
"descending");
                default:
                    writer.attributes("data-grid-column-sort", "sortable");

This allows you to do css selectors like:

th[data-grid-column-sort='ascending']

I'm sure you can handle all 3 cases with that trick.

--
Chris

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 8:36 AM, Chung Khanh Duy <chungkhanhduy1...@gmail.com