On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 18:21:39 -0300, Net Dawg <net.d...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

I would like to do something simpler. No html, body tags etc, just pure streaming content.

In this case, you shouldn't use a .tml template, because it's meant to generate HTML or XML, and "Hello World" isn't valid HTML or XML. Return a StreamResponse in onActivate(). Case closed. :D

Comlpletely do away with templates and components, just use the page class to stream "Hello World" to browser.
In above example, I tried to set HelloWorld.tml as just ${username}

In one sentence, you said you don't want to use a template in this case, but in the next sentence you use one. The mind boggles.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br