Hi,

I've implemented a component for creating bootstrap modals.

I would like to make the specific dialogs as self-contained as possible, so
a specific dialog is a component containing its "own" form as it is mostly
self contained.

The first naive implementation resulting in nested forms gave a nice error
from the form component.

Then I wrapped the content of the modal component in a block and placed
that block in the bottom of the body element if "appendToBody" parameter is
true.

This makes the form component happy and async form submit works.

While finalizing the component i tried not moving the block to the end of
the body (resulting in nested forms in the effective component tree) -
However I did not get the nested form warning from the form component (and
the async form submit does not work - as to be expected).

My question is: Is it a bug that the form component does not complain about
it being nested in this case?

Pseudo code:
<t:form>
    <t:block id="block">
        <dialog>
            <form id="nested">
        </dialog>
    </t:block>
    <t:delegate to="block:block"/>
</t:form>

I think it would be helpful to others to receive the nested form error in
this case, if possible.

--
Chris