Hi Kalle, (& y'all)

I see your tapestry-security 0.6.0 has a dependency on the v3.0 servlet
spec.
I know 0.5.1 had it too, because I have an app running with it in a v3
servlet container that works fine and dandy.

I am trying to work tapestry-security 0.6.0 into another app that's in
production on GAE. Sadly GAE is perpetually stuck on servlet spec 2.5, it
seems there is no positive news on that changing to v3 anytime soon... (
https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=3091)

What I'm seeing is tapestry-security 0.6.0 not working in GAE.
My hunch is it's most probably because it's not a v3 API servlet container.
What do you say? Is this about what you'd expect given my servlet api
impedance?

Thanks
Jon