Hi,

I would like to know the possibility of the below given approaches(a,b,c),
which I am trying to add in the tapestry framework:

 prerequisite:

- "app.less" in my context path (used in my page layout class with
${context:app.less})

Is it possible to have an app.less file

a) which can

@import "generatedruntime.less";

The "generatedruntime.less" doesn't exist in the file system and will be
created and updated at runtime.

b) which can

@import "abc.less";

where "abc.less" exists in my file system , but can be overridden
dynamically. Doing so should force the Tapestry Less Compilation chain
to recompile the less files (at least app.less).

c) which can

@import "${myAssetDomain:test.less}";

The myAssetDomain is a custom AssetDomain class contributed using the
conventional way in AppModule class. Doing so should directly call my
custom assetfactory class, which can then be used to write the values in to
the less file from database and the Tapestry Less Compilation chain to
recompile the less files (at least app.less).

I have tried using the RequestFilter approach, but it doesnt works in
production mode as expected(only works after the sever restart).

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Akshay