it only was a existencial question ;)
Thank you for your answer Thiago

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo [mailto:thiag...@gmail.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014 06:07 p.m.
Para: Tapestry users
Asunto: Re: How can I add a component inside another component without template
in T5?

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 19:35:44 -0300, Carlos Gómez Montiel <ibe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have a component without template, how can I add another component
> (render) inside it?

You cannot. Component instances need to be declared inside a template.
Tapestry templates are strictly static in structure, even having completely
dynamic behavior, and what you're asking needs dynamic structure. Static
structure allows Tapestry to be very fast and use less memory at the same time.

In a higher level, what you're trying to do? Without the answer, I can suggest
you creating the template and using the If component:

<t:container xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_3.xsd";>
        <t:if test="showTextField">
                <t:textfiled .../>
        </t:if>